I put together ten commercials from the 2019 Super Bowl which I think were the best. I have to be honest, this year I didn’t enjoy them as I normally do, their quality and entertainment were not as good as usual. So I included what I liked, leaving out some of the famous commercials the media was talking about like Amazon/Alexa with Harrison Ford, Pringles, Michelob Ultra, Bumble with Serena Williams, Stella Artois, NFL, Pampers, etc., because despite their star power they don’t have much to offer in my opinion. I hope you enjoy my compilation even more, these commercials are funny as it gets and one very touching.
Tell me in the comments which commercial is the best, I will include your vote in the ranking to see which commercial people like the most.
These ads are included:
1. Pepsi, “More Than OK” with Steve Carell, Lil Jon and Cardi B
2. Bubly, with Michael Bublé
3. Colgate, “Close Talker” with Luke Wilson
4. Planters, “Mr. Peanut is Always There in Crunch Time” with Charlie Sheen
5. Doritos, “Now it’s hot” with Chance the Rapper and Backstreet Boys performing “I want it that way”
6. Bud Light, “Special Delivery”
7. Jeep Truck Gladiator, “Crusher”
8. Mercedes-Benz A-Class, “Say the Word” with Ludacris
9. Audi, “Cashew”
10. Google, “Job Search for Veterans”
11. Walmart, “Famous Cars” / “Grocery Pickup”
Super Bowl LIII was an American football game between the three-time defending American Football Conference (AFC) champion New England Patriots and the National Football Conference (NFC) champion Los Angeles Rams to determine the champion of the National Football League (NFL) for the 2018 season. The Patriots defeated the Rams by the score of 13-3. The game was a rematch of Super Bowl XXXVI, in which the Patriots, led by second-year head coach Bill Belichick and back-up quarterback Tom Brady, defeated the Rams, who played in St. Louis at the time, 20–17, and won their first Super Bowl. The game was played on February 3, 2019, at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia. This was the third Super Bowl in Atlanta, which previously hosted Super Bowl XXVIII in 1994 and Super Bowl XXXIV in 2000 at the Georgia Dome.
The votes are in and the current winner is: Pepsi (#1) with 251 votes/positive mentions, followed by Walmart (#11) with 157 votes/positive mentions
Results in detail, status April 4, 2019 (votes and positive mentions counted):
1. Pepsi, “More Than OK”: 251 votes/mentions
2. Walmart, “Famous Cars”: 157 votes/mentions
3. Doritos, “Now it’s hot”: 97 votes/mentions
4. Planters, “Mr. Peanut”: 75 votes/mentions
5. Bubly, with Michael Bublé: 61 votes/mentions
6. Mercedes-Benz A-Class, “Say the Word”: 38 votes/mentions
7. Bud Light, “Special Delivery”: 35 votes/mentions
8. Audi, “Cashew”: 32 votes/mentions
9. Google, “Job Search for Veterans”: 22 votes/mentions
10. Colgate, “Close Talker”: 11 votes/mentions
11. Jeep Truck Gladiator, “Crusher”: 8 votes/mentions
Thanks to everybody who watched the video, voted and commented on it, liked it and subscribed to my channel – I appreciate that very much!
This video is brought to you by KAPe, the one source app to the world of Mixed Martial Arts. Click here http://www.kape.tv and use the referral code "...
I put together ten best ads from the Super Bowl 2008. The quality is not always satisfying, ten years back there were not so many videos on Youtube. B...
Hilarious Car advertisements you haven't seen. More funny commercial compilations. Southwest Airlines "Wanna Get Away" Funny Commercials ► https://...
Between Adam Levine's nipply dad-dancing, and Big Boi's fur coat, the internet was ablaze over the pair's lackluster performance during their halftime...
The funniest Doritos commercials featuring.. DOGS. Fun Fact: There are lots of retired Doritos flavors Flavors that were once sold but are no longer ...
Rolls Royce Advertisement Are As Classy As Their Cars Watch The Best Rolls-Royce Advertisements Rolls-Royce Dawn, Rolls-Royce Phantom, Rolls-Royce Gho...