Learn how to make Butter Chicken, a heavenly chicken gravy recipe by Chef Varun Inamdar.
Butter Chicken is probably one of the most popular Indian chicken recipes liked by all & hence chef Varun Inamdar brings to your kitchen, your favorite delicacy from the restaurant. So watch and learn how to make butter chicken at home only on Get Curried.
It serves 4-5 people.
For the chicken
300 gms Chicken breast boneless
1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
1 tbsp Red chilli powder
Salt to taste
Oil to pan fry
For the gravy
500 gms roughly slit tomatoes
100 gms roughly cut onions
1 tbsp garlic paste
50 gms cashew
1 tsp kasoori methi
1/2 tsp garam masala
4 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
5 tbsp butter
3 tbsp cream
2 tbsp malt vinegar / 1.5 tbsp White Vinegar
Salt to taste
- Marinate the chicken with ginger paste, garlic paste, red chilli powder and salt and keep it aside for 15 to 20 minutes
- In a pan heat some oil then fry the marinated chicken pieces in it,once done place it into a bowl.
- In the same pan add onion, oil, spoonful of butter and once the onions are cooked add tomatoes and cashew nuts
- Add some water and garlic paste, salt, malt vinegar, sugar, garam masala powder and chilli powder. Evenly mix it and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes
- Churn the mixture into fine puree.
- Strain it back into the same pan make sure there is minimal wastage.
- Add butter, cream, chicken and kasoori meethi and let it simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Garnish it with cream and kasoori meethi
Butter Chicken is ready to be served!
Host : Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried
Learn how to make Chicken Lollipop a popular and delicious chicken starter recipe by chef Varun Inamdar. Schezwan Sacue Recipe : https://www.youtube....
The famous Indian butter chicken or chicken makhanwala as it is called by Celebrity Chef Harpal SIngh SOkhi. Visit my website : www.harpalssokhi.com ...
Welcome Chetna and her delicious recipe for Chicken Tikka Masala to the channel! Tender chicken marinated and baked in a spicy yogurt dressing before...
This video will show you how to cook pork dinakdakan using liempo or pork belly. This recipe is simple and easy to follow. You should be able to make...
Ingredients: 450g Skinless, boneless chicken 2tbsp Gram flour 2 pots Greek Yogurt 4 cloves of garlic 2cm ginger 1 green chilli 1tsp Coriander powder...
This beginners chicken is vary easy to prepare and the speciality of this dish with same one gravy we can prepare four different chicken curries. ht...