Here's our essential camping gear items when we go car camping as family with kids.Camping is something that I grew up doing as a child. Many of my best memories are from my parents taking our family to some amazing places to camp. Having the right gear for camping as a family makes sure that everyone has a good experience and wants to go out again.
Below are some links to the gear items you see here in this video and other items we use as a family:
- 8 Person Tent: http://bit.ly/2YUQHo0
- 6 Person Tent: https://amzn.to/2Wc73eO
- Water Container: http://bit.ly/2wotXk5
- Fire Pit: http://bit.ly/2QuPPDy
- Camp Stove: http://bit.ly/2wrty02
- Camp Chairs: https://amzn.to/2WdoQ5q
- Griddle: https://amzn.to/2MfYfQP
- Cook Pot: https://amzn.to/2EHqgKJ
- Kitchen Kit: https://amzn.to/2YURtBq
- Bowls and Plates: https://amzn.to/2YV62F8
- Air Mattress: https://amzn.to/2EDqiTQ
- Sleeping Bag: https://amzn.to/2MaYFYu
- Kid Sleeping Bag: http://bit.ly/2XaIKut
- Kid Air Mattress: http://bit.ly/2HIvV5a
- Tent Lantern: https://amzn.to/2YNnbAu
- Roll Up Table: https://amzn.to/2MeBHjq
- Small Folding Table: http://bit.ly/2EG7vqX
SOME OF MY FAVORITE GEAR ITEMS:
- Top Quilt: https://bit.ly/2H0OzVg
- Sleeping Bag: http://bit.ly/2YZqwff
- Sleeping Pad: http://bit.ly/2KDPH24
- Stove: https://amzn.to/31tkipF
- Shelter: https://bit.ly/2HRXitz
- Water Filter: https://amzn.to/2YDWuCu
- Water Storage: https://amzn.to/2GV30Kk
- Cook Pot: https://amzn.to/2GY7Je9
- Pillow: http://bit.ly/2GY7C2d
- Backpack: http://bit.ly/2KQ7LWX
- Kuiu Gear: http://bit.ly/30XxUKa
I am a PEAK REFUEL Ambassador | Save 15% on Peak Refuel Premium Freeze Dried Meals with code BCE15
Want to know how you can support the channel more?
Shop for gear here:
- REI.com: http://bit.ly/2EVyQr9
- UGQ Outdoor: https://bit.ly/2H0OzVg
- LiteAF.com: https://bit.ly/2lHER2h
- Patagonia: http://bit.ly/2opUFIf
- Backcountry.com: http://bit.ly/2SfWqBO
- Sea To Summit: http://bit.ly/2ZB4Ues
- Solo Stove: http://bit.ly/2ZAZLCs
- Moosejaw: http://bit.ly/30WUpyJ
- Kuiu: http://bit.ly/2LsUwLU
- Amazon: http://amzn.to/2ixoW5w
- Outland USA: http://bit.ly/2ZLCZaU
- Hydroblu: http://bit.ly/2ZHLbZH
- Black Diamond Equipment: http://bit.ly/2NQR3tE
Why so many links in video descriptions? Affiliate links are how I invest money back into the channel for equipment, gear and trips. By clicking on these links and doing the same shopping you'd be doing anyway, I get a small kickback from the sale. This is the best way to support the content I create with no cost to you. Thank you!
Here’s what we consider the “Essentials” for our life on the road. Living in an SUV means compromising for space & since we live on a budget, cost too...
The Black Diamond Distance Tent on paper looks like a solid choice, but in the field, execution of the design proved to have major flaws that made for...
Camping equipment for 2019 that can make the adventure more convenient and streamlined. Here's our essential camping gear list for 2019. ** SUPPORT T...
Katie and I survive our first night camping in freezing weather with our new Wilderness hot tent/wall tent! In terms of the BEST tent in the world, ...
Car camping trips are one of our favorite ways to enjoy the outdoors without sacrificing comfort. Outside contributor Bryan Rogala takes us through th...
It's time for another Question and Answer session! In this video I answer your questions about backpacking and camping with kids, down vs synthetic vs...